Throughout its history, Webster University has been committed to the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all its activities. This includes, among other concerns, the following
- Avoiding conflicts of interest;
- Dealing with others honestly and in good faith;
- Preserving confidentiality; and
- Compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
To reaffirm this commitment, the University has adopted an Employee Ethics Policy that applies to all faculty and staff who are part of our global community. You can view the Employee Ethics Policy here. We ask for your commitment to these high standards set by the University.
Ethics Reporting Hotline
EthicsPoint provdes a simple and anonymous, risk-free method to report activities that may involve financial misconduct or violations of University policy.
To report misconduct or a violation anonymously, contact:
To Report Ethics Violations at the University
Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
Sexual Harassment, Discrimination
Director of Public Safety
Associate Vice President and Dean of Students
Residential Life Issues, Roommates, On-Campus Living
Human Resources News
Loretto Hall, Room 32
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
- Full Time / Part Time
- Ethics Policy
- Workplace Safety
- Leave & Time Off
- Policy on Sexual Assault, Harassment, and Other Sexual Offenses
- Human Resources Home
- Job Opportunities
- Employee Benefits
- HR Forms
- My Webster
- Sexual Misconduct Information & Resources
- Closings and Holidays
- Staff Directory
- Annual Security & Fire Safety Report Notice of Availability