Thank you for your interest in Webster University. A Webster University education
gives you the opportunity and knowledge to create meaningful change in our world.
Start your path of discovery and get ready to become YOU, unlimited.
Over the past century, Webster University has grown into an international institution, with global citizenship as the core of our mission - we're focused on fostering academic excellence around the world.
Webster University Recognitions
- Webster University continues to be ranked in the top tier of the Regional Universities-Midwest category of the U.S. News and World Report college rankings. Webster was ranked 26th in the 2015 edition, and first among St. Louis-area schools in this category for the sixth consecutive year. The publication also ranked Webster highly for its small class sizes and economic diversity.
- In 2015, Webster was recognized among America's Top Colleges as ranked by Forbes magazine for sixth consecutive year.
- Webster's MBA program was ranked #1 in Missouri and Kansas by Ingram's Magazine.
- In 2015, CollegeChoice ranked Webster University #32 on its annual best Midwestern colleges list, based on academic reputation, overall cost and success of graduates in the post-college job market.
Campus life at Webster University combines the atmosphere of a lively, international student community, with the tranquility of open spaces and charming architecture. Students are provided with easy-to-access facilities, around-the-clock public safety and extra curricular amenities like Grant Gymnasium's pool and fitness center. When you live in Webster's residence halls or Webster Village Apartments, you're just a 5-minute walk away from classes, dining options, campus events, the bookstore, the library and more.
Please refer to our Admission page for the application process and requirements.
- International Undergraduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Certification of Finance
- Undergraduate Cost of Attendance
- Parents of International Students
- International Services
- Prospective Students
- Admitted Students
- Current Students
- Contact IRIS
- Study Abroad & Site Transfer to the U.S.
- Immigration Basics for Academic Advisors
- Multicultural Center