MA in International Business
These days the dynamics of conducting an international business have become more complex than ever before. Changing regulations, government policies, supply and distribution factors, and economics require extraordinary business acumen.
A master's degree in International Business from Webster prepares you to manage international businesses and business operations based on the most current principles and processes of export sales, trade controls, foreign operations, monetary issues, international business policies and cultural constraints.
You'll analyze the complexities of global businesses and identify the cultural aspects, apply problem-solving theories in the global business context and select and apply appropriate tools to facilitate international trade.
Even if you can't reach the classroom at one of Webster University's campuses, you can still earn your degree from anywhere in the world. As a pioneer in online and distance learning, Webster offers the entire International Business degree online, and at campuses in London, United Kingdom; and Vienna, Austria.
Points of Distinction
- Technology enables students to learn from faculty who are accomplished scholars and experts around the world.
- Unique field/study internship programs designed to enhance the curriculum
- The opportunity to study at international campuses in London, United Kingdom; and Vienna, Austria.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in International Business
- MA in Management & Leadership
- BA in Management
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Marketing
- Certificate in Website Design
- Certificate in Website Development