MS in Finance
Understanding financial modeling, mergers and acquisitions and financial business strategy from an analytical perspective can be an invaluable asset toward achieving new career goals.
At Webster University, the master's degree in Finance focuses on a quantitative and comprehensive examination of the financial field. Students in the graduate program gain knowledge that can help them measure financial risk and formulate strategies to reduce it, determine the value of financial assets and analyze the financial decisions of a corporation, which can ultimately lead toward career advancement. With coursework in closely related fields of accounting and economics, financial professionals value Webster University's master's degree program in finance as they develop their skills in corporate finance, investments and financial institutions.
Finance students who want to take advance certification, including the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP), can take advanced courses in Investments and Portfolio management; while others may focus on Entrepreneurial Finance, Capital Budgeting or International Finance.
The master's program in finance is available to graduate students in a traditional classroom environment at ten locations throughout the U.S., and in London, England, and Vienna, Austria, as an online program and as a hybrid degree program where students attend class online and in the classroom according to location preferences and work schedules.
Whatever your preference, you can be sure your investment in an Master of Science in Finance will have a positive impact on your net worth. According the U.S. Census Bureau, employees with a master's degree earn an average of $10,000 more per year than their colleagues.
Master's Degree in Finance Points of Distinction
- The program is offered through the Walker School of Business and Technology, which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Small classes promote individual learning.
- Flexible scheduling with online courses to accommodate busy professionals.
- Faculty includes working professionals who have extensive and varied business experience.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MS in Finance
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in NonProfit Leadership