MPA in Public Administration
Take your career in public service to the next level and make a greater impact with a master's degree in Public Administration from Webster. Designed to provide you with a framework in which to analyze management techniques in the public and non-profit sectors of society, the program prepares you to apply proven techniques to public-policy decision-making.
Program curriculum examines the nature of public servants, tools at their disposal and various roles in public organizations including local/state/federal government, non-governmental organizations (NGO) and the non-profit sector.
You'll learn important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in public administration and will be able to apply them when analyzing complex factual situations. Instructors who are working practitioners will develop your analytical, decision-making, management and leadership skills, providing you with the knowledge you need to enhance organizational change, develop programs and solve problems.
Points of Distinction
- The Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for BS, BA, MBA, MA, MS, and doctoral programs in the Business and Management departments.
All required courses in this program can be completed in a traditional classroom setting on campuses in Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.; Little Rock AFB, Ark.; Luke AFB, Ariz.; and Patrick AFB, Fla.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Information Technology Management