Los Angeles Air Force Base Student Resources
Webster Writing Library Resources
Forms and Important Information
- Graduation ceremony: Friday, May 16, 2014, 11am–1 pm, Fort MacArthur, San Pedro, Calif. More information to follow.
- You can access the main website here to register on your own. You can also change your password here.
- Visit the Journal, the independent student newspaper of Webster University.
- Contact the Veterans Association for information about the GI Bill or call 800-827-1000
- Apply for federal student aid (FAFSA). The code for Webster University is 002521.
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Undergraduate Evening Application for Admission
- Non-Degree Application
- Transcript Request Form (from Webster)
- Registration & Tuition Payment Form
- Petition to Graduate (Graduate)
- Petition to Graduate (Undergraduate)
- Financial Aid
- Bursar's Office (pay bill, etc.)
- Tuition and Fees (Graduate)
- Tuition and Fees (Undergraduate)
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Webster University - Los Angeles AFB
483 N. Aviation Blvd.
Bldg. 272, Rm. C2-302
El Segundo, CA 90245-1256
Phone: (310) 607-8005
Fax: (310) 607-8008