MA in Media Communications
It has been said that the medium is the message. Webster's master of arts program in Media Communications explores the relationship between changing technology and changing cultures, including research, government, media, business, and communication.
Designed for media professionals looking for career advancement and to enhance their credentials, the program is designed to be flexible and to accommodate the time constraints of working professionals.Courses can be taken at our campuses in Bangkok, Thailand; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, United Kingdom and Geneva, Switzerland; and in St. Louis, Missouri, Little Rock Arkansas, and Louisville, Kentucky.
Even if you cannot reach the classroom at one of Webster's campuses, you can still earn your degree online, from anywhere in the world. As a pioneer in online and distance learning, Webster offers the entire Media Communications degree online. You may also combine online and classroom study to fit your schedule.
Points of Distinction
- Award-winning faculty who practice in the field, allow you to take what you learn and apply it at work.
- The opportunity to study media communications in a country of origin at our campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; London, United Kingdom; Leiden, the Netherlands; and Bangkok, Thailand.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Communication Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resource Development
- MA in Human Resource Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Media Communications
- MA in Nonprofit Leadership