MA in Nonprofit Leadership
Tough economic times make it more important than ever for leaders of nonprofit organizations to demonstrate managerial and fiscal leadership when delivering their mission. Whether you are seeking a career, advancing your career or starting a nonprofit, Webster's MA in Nonprofit Leadership will give you the knowledge and tools to succeed.
The master's degree in Nonprofit Leadership at Webster University is designed to promote a holistic, business-focused nonprofit management thinking process, and will help you develop real-world business skills that emphasize both themission and the business of leading a self-sustaining nonprofit organization.
Courses cover topics like governance and executive leadership in nonprofits; marketing and resource development; financial management and budgeting; social enterprises and social entrepreneurship; and alliances, partnerships and mergers among nonprofits. What you learn in class at night can be implemented at work the next day.
Webster's Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership is the only nonprofit leadership program of its kind offered by a school of business in the St. Louis area. ACBSP accredited, it allows you to demonstrate the effectiveness of good business practices, even when profit is not the goal.
Points of Distinction
- The Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership is the only nonprofit leadership program of its kind offered by a school of business in the St. Louis area. The MA in Nonprofit Leadership program is ACBSP accredited.
- Provides opportunities to learn from peers and to develop superior professional networks.
- Faculty with practical experience in nonprofit management enable you to immediately apply what you learn *Personal mentoring by a diverse group of nonprofit leaders.
- Opportunities to meet with a wide variety of the region's nonprofit and grantmaking leaders.
- Access to career support services.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Communication Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resource Development
- MA in Human Resource Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Media Communications
- MA in Nonprofit Leadership