BA in International Relations
Enhance your global perspective and learn about the global marketplace. The international relations program at Webster University prepares students to make effective decisions in an interconnected world and creates opportunities to study other cultures.
Offering graduate and undergraduate programs, the international relations curriculum enables students to analyze relationships and tensions between cultures. As a Webster student, you'll study key issues in the field and develop aptitude in the areas of political awareness, economic understanding, cultural competency, international cooperation and global citizenship.
Points of Distinction
- Classes are small and discussion-oriented, and students are individually mentored by their professors and advisors throughout their degree.
- Courses are offered at Webster's global campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Leiden, the Netherlands; Accra, Ghana; Thailand and China.
- A unique fieldwork/internship opportunity offers students valuable international relations experience outside the classroom.
- Master of Arts in International Relations (M.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (B.A.)
- Emphasis in International Economics - offered in St. Louis and Geneva
- Emphasis in Migration and Refugee Studies - offered in Geneva
- Minor in International Relations