BA in Women and Gender Studies
The Women and Gender Studies program provides students with an interdisciplinary approach to studying gender and sexuality within a local, national, and global context.
Careers in Women and Gender Studies
Webster University graduates are prepared for employment in a wide range of fields like international nongovernmental organizations, local and national non-profit organizations, the criminal justice system, social and human service programs, or Fortune 500 corporations.
Points of Distinction
- Students approach local issues in a global context with course subjects such as Gender, Justice, and Human Rights or Cross-Cultural Masculinities.
- Curriculum gives students the opportunity to gain practical experience in classes such as Women and Gender in Social Justice Organizations or Women and Gender Studies Practicum.
- A capstone course gives students experience conducting an original research project.
- Bachelor of Arts in Women and Gender Studies (B.A.)
- Minor in Women and Gender Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate in Women and Gender Studies