1-Year MBA: Master of Business Administration
Employer Demand for MBA Graduates
According to a recent Graduate Management Admission Council® survey of 185 companies in 33 countries worldwide, 87-percent of employers plan to maintain (43%) or increase (43%) headcounts for new MBA hires. Forty-one respondents are affiliated with companies in the Fortune 500, and include 22 from Fortune 100 firms.
Webster University's 1-Year MBA program is a new, accelerated option that allows students to complete their MBA in one year with opportunities to build a global network, gain an international perspective and acquire substantial leadership development skills. This program is offered at select Webster campus locations around the globe.
Dubbed, "The Faster Master's" by Webster University students, this program provides you with individual career management support and job coaching to help you prepare for new job opportunities during and after you complete your degree.
Highlights of the 1-Year MBA
The Webster University master of business administration (MBA) program is designed for people like you, on the fast track to success. It's the perfect answer for new graduates and professionals who want to shape their own destiny, upgrade their credentials, and be strategic players in the world of business.
Courses integrate information and theories from various disciplines, providing you with the tools and techniques needed to problem solve in a wide variety of business situations.
- Individualized career management support with targeted coursework and opportunities to practice
- Global exposure and an international travel opportunity
- Integrated learning opportunities that encourage team work among students from around the world
- Select a specialized experiential learning electives (ie: internship or Walker Global Hybrid Course)
Webster MBA Points of Distinction
- Small classes, personal attention, international perspective, and a real-world approach to learning
- Webster University has one of the highest graduate business enrollments in the U.S., and the Walker School is recognized for highly specialized leadership and management programs in a multicultural world
View the 1 Year MBA Admission Requirements
Early Application Deadline: May 15, 2015
Applications accepted on a rolling basis Through August 1, 2015
Students may meet the prerequisite requirement through previous undergraduate coursework, completion of BUSN 5600 Accounting Theory and Practice and BUSN 5620 Current Economic Analysis or an approved equivalent.