GMA in International Nongovernmental Organizations
Earn your master's degree while traveling to three continents ? Europe, Asia, and North America ? with the Global Master of Arts in International Nongovernmental Organizations (GMAINGO) at Webster University.
The GMA curriculum is a one-of-a-kind program that offers graduate students the chance to earn a master's degree in just 11 months. Graduate students are given unique immersion opportunities in a Professional Seminar, such as visiting the United Nations, OPEC, European Parliament, World Trade Organization, International Committee for the Red Cross and International Court of Justice.
Designed in consultation with employers, all classes are taught in English and include practical topics such as grant writing, fundraising, negotiation, project management and research methods?all necessary, practical skills for working at an NGO. Additionally, faculty are experts in many facets of international relations and INGOs.
Students study abroad at five of Webster University's international campuses: Bangkok, Thailand; London, England; Leiden, the Netherlands; Geneva, Switzerland; and Washington, D.C. These locations are part of Webster's distinctive global network of campuses spanning the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Webster University's international studies programs are recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report.
Points of Distinction
- This one-of-a-kind program offers students the chance to earn a master's degree on multiple continents in just 11 months.
- Students reap the benefits of a one-year membership to Chatham House, a world-renowned think tank based in London.
- Students can become a Regent's College School of Psychotherapy and Counseling Psychology Accredited Mediator as a part of the Principles of Negotiation course in London.
- Students have the opportunity to earn academic credit for an internship during the final 8-week term.
- Webster arranges housing accommodations for all Global MA students and housing during each eight-week term of study is included in the program cost.