Health Care Management
In order to streamline the healthcare delivery system, management professionals need to balance financial responsibilities with competitive pressure and human resource needs.
At Webster University, the master's degree in Healthcare Management helps professionals take the next step in their careers and provides graduate students with the knowledge to explain important healthcare terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in healthcare management.
Health care management students learn how to analyze situations and develop solutions to multifaceted heathcare management problems in the context of the most current medical, business and governmental environments. The management graduate program explores the ethical, legal and economic issues facing healthcare providers and develops specific, focused administrative skills that will help guide healthcare organizations toward greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Points of Distinction
- This major is available only in Geneva, Switzerland, and the courses are taught in French.
- Webster University is a worldwide institution that ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
- Small, convenient classes fit every schedule.
- Classes begin five times each year.
- Webster faculty members have studied what they teach, attained graduate level degrees, and work in the field in which they teach.