For nonprofit management and leadership professionals seeking career advancement or graduate students wanting to start a nonprofit business, the master's in Nonprofit Leadership helps develop knowledge and communication skills needed to succeed.
At Webster University, the master's degree in Nonprofit Leadership is designed to promote a holistic, business-focused nonprofit management thinking process and helps graduate students develop real-world business skills that emphasize both the mission and the business of leading a self-sustaining nonprofit organization.
Courses cover topics like governance and executive leadership in nonprofits, as well as marketing, resource development, entrepreneurship and partnerships among nonprofits. The concepts students learn in class at night can be implemented at work the next day.
Webster University's Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership is the only nonprofit leadership program of its kind offered by a school of business in the St. Louis area. ACBSP accredited, it allows students to demonstrate the effectiveness of good business practices, even when profit is not the goal.
Points of Distinction
- The MA in Nonprofit Leadership program is ACBSP accredited.
- Provides opportunities to learn from peers and to develop superior professional networks.
- Personal mentoring by a diverse group of nonprofit leaders with practical experience in nonprofit management.
- Opportunities to meet with a variety of the region's nonprofit and grantmaking leaders.
- Access to career support services.