MS in Space Systems Operations Management
Want to advance your career and gain a better understanding about the environment, technology, and complexities of space operations?
The master’s degree in Space Systems Operations Management from Webster is designed to prepare individuals for positions in the public and private sectors of the space industry where you can apply quantitative and qualitative approaches to planning, executing, and managing programs in the global environment of the space industry.
You’ll learn how to handle space-related contracts and unique aspects of space systems acquisitions including software, hardware, personnel resources, budgeting, and risk mitigation. And you’ll gain the skills necessary to plan, design, build, integrate, test launch, operate or manage space systems, subsystems, launch vehicles, spacecraft, payload or ground systems. Core competencies of the masters in space systems management include space propulsion, space power systems, spacecraft environment, space systems astrodynamics as well as strategic management, business development and other topics related to management.
Points of Distinction
- The program is offered through the Walker School of Business and Technology, which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Courses are taught at campuses in Colorado Springs, Denver and Peterson AFB in Colorado.
- Webster University has provided innovative higher education to residents and military personnel in the Colorado Springs metropolitan area since 1977 when the first campus was opened at Peterson Air Force Base.
- Small classes promote individual learning.
- Flexible scheduling with online courses to accommodate busy professionals.
- Faculty includes working professionals who have extensive and varied business experience.