Bringing Family to the U.S. | MCISA | Webster University

Bringing Family to the U.S.

For those students bringing family members to the United States, there are additional considerations and preparation for success. Click here to download the Bringing Family Members to the United States guide.

F-2 Dependents Allowed to Study Part-time

Dependents on F-2 status are now allowed to study part-time. No need to apply for change of status any more. If you have a dependent who would like to study, please direct him or her to apply for admission online.