A Special Opportunity
Through this six-month program, mentors can provide guidance and support to students
by interacting with them, exchanging ideas, and sharing their experiences and knowledge
of career paths. Mentors serve as role models and leaders as they help students reach
their career goals.
Deadline for all applications is September 30. Program participants will be selected and matched in October. The mentoring program will run from November 1 to May 1.
For Our Students
- • Explore career options and opportunities from the inside
- • Develop networking and relationship-building skills
- • Gain practical insight into life after graduation
- • Prepare for challenges and success
For Our Mentors
- • Provide career and professional expertise
- • Encourage student growth and achievement
- • Share knowledge and insights to guide real-world preparation
- • Inspire students to achieve their own success
- • This is not a paid position.
- The program is open to all students worldwide with a 3.0 GPA or better. Selected students are expected to communicate monthly with their mentor. The meetings can be in person, by phone, Skype, email, etc.
- Mentors are required to submit a mentoring application and have at least one year career experience. Mentors must be willing to communicate with their student mentee monthly in person, by phone, Skype, email, etc.