Military Transcripts | Webster University

Requesting Military Transcripts

Information, links and directions regarding obtaining your military transcript necessary for application.

Air Force

  1. Go to the Community College of the Air Force website
  2. Click "CCAF Transcripts"
  3. Click "Order Transcripts Online" then "Online Transcript System"


  1. Go to the GoArmyEd website
  2. Click on the JST link (you may reach a "USG Warning and Consent Banner." If so, click "okay")

Coast Guard

  1. Complete and submit the Official USCG Transcript Request form to your ESO.
  2. You may also email, fax, or mail it to the USCG Institute.
  3. Your transcripts will delivered via postal mail.

Navy and Marine Corps

  1. Go to the SMART website to view or print an unofficial transcript.
  2. To receive an official transcript you must complete the SMART Request Form
  3. Mail or fax it to the Center for Personal and Professional Development.
  4. Your transcripts will delivered via postal mail.

Special information for SMART website usage:
If you have a CAC reader, you DO NOT need to make a SMART account. If you DON'T have a CAC reader, you will need to register for a SMART account and issued a user name and password.