Defense Acquisition University Contracting Certification
Webster University's cooperative degree program with the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level II Contracting courses provides pre-approved graduate transfer credit for DoD personnel with Level II certification in contracting to the following degree programs:
Transfer credit is limited to 6-9 credit hours depending on the degree program chosen and cannot be applied to any other degree program.
Note: Transfer credits to the MBA degree program have been adjusted to reflect the degree requirements change to 30 SH of required credits and 6 SH of elective credits effective the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Level II Certification in Contracting using DAU and/or DAU-equivalent courses.
- Application and admission to one of the Webster University graduate programs listed above following prescribed admission procedures.
- Submission of an official transcript showing completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited academic institution.
- Submission of an official transcript showing completion of the required Level II DAU CON courses or DAU-equivalent courses.
- Submission of a certified copy of the certificate showing Level II certification in contracting.
Transfer Credit Awarded
Pre-approved Course Substitutions: The following courses from the DAU Contracting certification program are pre-approved course substitutions. Webster courses can substitute for DAU courses only when they meet the requirements for DAU-equivalent courses.
Transfer credit for current Level II DAU CON courses has not been reviewed for possible
inclusion in the DAU cooperative degree program. For now, only CON 214-218 can be
considered for transfer using this program.
Application of Transfer Credits toward Approved Webster Graduate Programs