• Grant covering up to $250 per credit hour to replace the suspended U.S. Government
• Reimburses current Webster University students registered for the Spring II term
who have already replaced the suspended U.S. Government TA funds with their own monies.
• Immediate assistance for Spring II (begins March 18) and summer enrollment.
• MTAP does NOT affect civilian TA or federal contractor students
• Can be used for undergraduate or graduate classes – both online or in the classroom
at any Webster University location, including our 39 military locations.
• Webster policy allowing students to enroll for classes during the Drop/Add period
remains in effect. MTAP-eligible students may register during that period as well.
Grants are for Spring II (18 Mar-10 May 2013) & Summer (6 Jun-29 Jul 2013)
(MTAP will terminate when TA is reinstated)
Where to Enroll
Students interested in utilizing Webster's MTAP plan should contact their local Webster
location of choice: www.webster.edu/locations.
Online students contact: email@example.com or 314-246-8746.
Webster Groves students should contact Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-982-3847.
New Student and Transfer Student Applications
> Graduate Application
> Undergraduate Application
Patrick Giblin, Director of Public Relations, email@example.com or 314-968-7174
Jennifer Starkey, firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-968-6954