Joint Special Operations Forces Senior Enlisted Academy
Webster University's cooperative degree program with the Joint Special Operations Forces Senior Enlisted Academy provides pre-approved graduate transfer credit for JSOFSEA resident graduates to the following degree program:
Transfer credit can only be used for the above degree program and is limited to a maximum of 6 credit hours. Transfer credits cannot be applied to any other degree programs.
- Completion of the Joint Special Operations Forces Senior Enlisted Academy resident courses identified below.
- Application and admission to one of the Webster University graduate programs listed above following prescribed admission procedures.
- Submission of an official academic evaluation record form (AER) showing completion of the JSOFSEA course.
- Submission of an official transcript showing completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited academic institution.
Transfer Credit Awarded
Pre-approved Course Substitutions: The following course from the JSOFSEA program are pre-approved course substitutions for specific Webster courses. Webster courses do not substitute to the JSOFSEA program.
Master of Arts in Management and Leadership
(October 2012 to present)
|Webster University Course||Transfer Credit Awarded for JSOFSEA||Transfer Credit|
|MNGT Elective||Leadership||3 SH||3 SH|
|MNGT Elective||Management||3 SH||3 SH|
|Maximum Transfer Credit Awarded||6 SH|
Updated April 15, 2014
- Military Home
- Transfer Credit
- Tuition and Fees
- Military Financial Assistance
- First Responders
- Campus Locations
- Online Degrees
- Academic Calendars
- Resources &
- Community College of the Air Force
- Contact Us