Tuition and Fees
U.S. Active-duty Military, Reservists and National Guard enrolled at Webster University are eligible for reduced tuition fees, including online courses. Additionally, tuition assistance may be provided by the military to eligible students.
U.S. Active-Duty Military, Reservists, National Guard
& First Responders*
- Undergraduate Classroom: $250/credit hour
- Undergraduate Online: $250/credit hour
- Graduate Classroom: $340/credit hour
- Graduate Online: $470/credit hour
U.S. Civilians, including Veterans
- Undergraduate Classroom: $430/credit hour
- § UG Classroom California ONLY: $445/credit hour
- Undergraduate Online: $645/credit hour
- ◊ Graduate Classroom: $490/credit hour
- Graduate Online: $735/credit hour
◊ Civilians including Veterans are also eligible for reduced tuition when enrolling in courses offered at Webster University military installations. Flat fee students, doctoral students and other specialized degree areas may be excluded from reduced tuition rates. Contact the Office of Military Affairs for clarification or guidance.
* Federal and DoD contract employees of the installation, Dependents of Active Duty
Military, Reservists and National Guard are eligible for reduced tuition rates in
on-base, in-classroom courses.
To ensure the correct military tuition coding, Active Duty Military, Reservists and National Guard students should visit the DoD SCRA website, download their report and email it along with their student ID# to firstname.lastname@example.org for updating.
- Graduate Application fee: $50
(degree and non-degree - non-refundable)
- Undergraduate Application fee: $35
(degree and non-degree and degree completion - non-refundable)
- Graduation fee: $75
- Additional lab fees may be assessed for selected classes.