Tuition and Fees
Active duty military enrolled at Webster's military locations are eligible for reduced tuition fees, including online courses. Additionally, tuition assistance may be provided by the military to eligible students.
Graduate Tuition Rates
The tuition rates listed are effective for the 2013-2014 academic year and are subject
Please note: Non-military students have higher tuition rates.
Active Duty Military, Reservists, and National Guard* Students enrolled in:
- Metropolitan Locations1: $340/credit hour
- Military Locations: $340/credit hour
- Online Courses: $470/credit hour
1 Except doctoral students and other specialized degree areas
* Retired military, federal and contract employees of the installation, and dependents of active duty military also qualify for a reduced tuition rate in on-base in-class courses.
- Application fee (degree and non-degree: nonrefundable): $50
- Graduation fee (nonrefundable): $50
Lab fees may be assessed for selected classes.