Tuition and Fees
Military students may be eligible for tuition assistance provided by the military (verification required). Please consult your base education officials.
U.S. Active-Duty Military, National Guard & Reserve
- Undergraduate Classroom: $250/credit hour (excluding flat-fee students)
- Undergraduate Online: $250/credit hour
- Graduate Classroom: $350/credit hour
- Graduate Online: $470/credit hour
U.S. Civilians (including Veterans)*†
- Undergraduate Classroom: $460/credit hour
- § UG Classroom California ONLY: $485/credit hour
- Undergraduate Online: $685/credit hour
- Graduate Classroom: $575/credit hour
- Graduate Online: $780/credit hour
* Federal employees, Government contractors on the installation and dependents of
Active Duty Military, National Guard and Reserve who enroll in on-base, in-classroom
courses. are eligible for Webster University's USA Scholarship.
† Qualified First Responders are eligible for Webster University's First Responder Scholarship.
Verification of Status
U.S. military affiliated and first responder students must verify their status to receive tuition rates and scholarships for these groups. Students may present their ID at any local campus. Or verification can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted verification includes:
- Active Duty Military: Obtain documentation by submitting a request for documentation from the Service-Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) website. https://scra.dmdc.osd.mil/single_record.xhtml
- National Guard: Copy of orders or letter from commanding officer.
- Military Reserve: Copy of orders or letter from commanding officer.
- Civil Service Employees: Use Common Access Card and MyBiz+ tool to send password-protected email attachment. https://www.cpms.osd.mil/Subpage/EmploymentVerification/
- Military Dependents: Copy of DEERS ID.
- Federal Contract Workers: Proof of employment in the form of an employer letter or pay stub.
- First Responders: Copy of ID.
- National Military Family Association (NMFA): Students identifying as NMFA eligible do need to provide documentation. Webster University will verify eligibility directly with NMFA. Students who are not a member of NMFA, but need further information on eligibility may visit www.militaryfamily.org or contact them at email@example.com.
- Children of Fallen Patriots/Folds of Honor: Please submit inquiry to the Office of Military Affairs at Webster University. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Webster University cannot accept copies of U.S. government identification. Photocopying U.S. government identification is a violation of Title 18, U.S. Code, Part I, Chapter 33, Section 701 and is punishable by fine and/or imprisonment. It is acceptable to provide military or government ID to commercial establishments but they cannot copy or duplicate it in anyway. Read more: http://militarybenefits.info/military-id-cards/#ixzz4EIuEREk9
- Graduate Application fee: $50
(degree and non-degree - non-refundable)
- Undergraduate Application fee: $35
(degree and non-degree and degree completion - non-refundable)
- Graduation fee: $75
- Additional lab fees may be assessed for selected classes.