MHA in Health Administration
Now is the time to accelerate your health care career with a Master of Health Administration from Webster University.The health care industry is one of the fastest growing areas of today's economy, making the need for well-trained health care professionals even more critical. In fact, these types of professionals are an invaluable piece of the medical and health industry. They are often involved in planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the health care we count on for ourselves and our families.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics job opportunities for medical and health services managers are expected to grow much faster in the next 10 years, allowing those in this field to have even more specialized options to choose from in the future.
At Webster, you will explore the ethical, legal and economic issues facing health care providers today. This course of study builds a broad conceptual understanding of the health care industry, and develops specific, focused administrative skills that will help graduates guide health care organizations toward greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Points of Distinction
- Webster University is a worldwide institution that ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
- Small, convenient classes fit every schedule.
- Classes begin five times each year.
- More global campus locations in the United States, as well as international locations in Geneva, Switzerland; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Leiden, the Netherlands; Ghana, Africa; Thailand and China.
- Online courses facilitate degree completion anywhere in the world.
- Webster faculty members have studied what they teach, attained graduate level degrees, and work in the field in which they teach.
The 36 credit hours required for the master of health administration (MHA) or the 54 credit hours required for the master of business administration (MBA/MHA dual) degree must include certain courses.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- Apply Now
- Myrtle Beach Home
- Academic Programs
- Military Opportunities
- Online Programs
- Schedules & Syllabi
- Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff