Twenty-Five Companies Select Webster University as Higher Education Partner
The agreements allow these companies to offer their employees a Webster Partner preferred tuition rate for targeted undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
ST. LOUIS - Webster University has added 25 companies from across the country to its list of corporate partners, becoming their preferred higher education provider. The agreements allow these companies to offer their employees a Webster Partner preferred tuition rate for targeted undergraduate and graduate degree programs, said Benjamin Akande, dean of Webster’s Walker School of Business and chief of Corporate Partnerships. (Read U.S. News and World Report's story about Webster's Corporate Partners)
“Our new corporate partners have one thing in common,” Akande said. “They are invested
in the development and welfare of their talents and believe that the heart and soul
of any viable organization rest with their human resources. At Webster University,
we believe and affirm this to be true as it reflects our mission and values. We are
excited about these new relationships.”
Office of Corporate Partnerships | Dr. Benjamin Ola. Akande, Chief Partnership Officer | More OCP News
Qualified employees of all 25 companies will be able to take Webster classes at any of the University’s locations, as well as online. The companies include:
- American National Property and Casualty Companies, Springfield, Mo.
- Applied Fundamentals Consulting LLC, Virginia
- Ascension, St. Louis
- BJC Healthcare/Center for Lifelong Learning, St. Louis
- Boeing via GP Strategies, Worldwide
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Worldwide
- Compensation & Benefits Network of Greater St. Louis (CBN), St. Louis
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc., Worldwide
- Geotechnology, St. Louis
- GL Group, St. Louis
- Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., St. Louis
- Grace Hill Settlement House, St. Louis
- Hallmark Cards, Inc., Kansas City
- Kirkwood-Des Peres Area Chamber of Commerce, Kirkwood, Mo.
- Medical University Hospital Authority, Charleston, S.C.
- Office Depot, Nationwide
- O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce, St. Louis
- RX Outreach, St. Louis
- Scottrade, Nationwide
- St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission, St. Louis
- Suddenlink Communications, St. Louis
- Thomson Reuters, Worldwide
- UAW-Ford Local 862, Louisville, Ky.
- Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce, St. Charles, Mo.
- YWCA Metro St. Louis, St. Louis
With its home campus in St. Louis, Webster University (www.webster.edu) is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit U.S.-based university providing a network of international residential campuses and a robust online learning program. Founded in 1915, Webster University’s campus network today includes metropolitan, military and corporate locations around the world, as well as traditional residential campuses in Asia, Europe and North America. The university is committed to delivering high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.