Webster Launches One Year MBA Program
The Program will start in July 2014 at seven Webster locations in four countries.
ST. LOUIS (APRIL 10, 2014) - Webster University’s George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology will launch a new one-year Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) program in fall, 2014. Open to students from all majors, program participants will complete their MBA in one year in a cohort-based format that provides opportunities for them to build a global network, gain an international perspective and acquire substantial leadership development skills.
This new program will be offered at seven Webster University campus locations around the world. These include Webster University’s home campus in St. Louis, Mo., as well as its U.S. campuses in Denver, Colo.; Kansas City, Mo.; and Orlando, Fla., and its international campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; Leiden, The Netherlands; and Vienna, Austria. Courses in this program integrate applications and theories across various business disciplines and provide students with the option to participate in a global immersion travel experience.
“This program recognizes that not everyone can afford long interruptions to their lives or career paths to obtain a graduate degree,” said Benjamin Akande, dean of the Walker School. “The program does this without sacrificing quality, including practice and theory from various disciplines, and offering an integrated global curriculum that Webster is well known for weaving into all of its courses.”
The first class of the one-year MBA starts in August. Those students will graduate in July, 2015. Along the way, they will collaborate in person and via online tools, strengthening their business expertise and making global connections. Students will be offered career management support, leadership and professional presentation skills, one-on-one coaching and opportunities to travel to Webster University campuses around the world.
The curriculum and coursework will draw from various disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, production operations and strategic management.
Webster University’s Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
To learn more, visit webster.edu/1mba.
About Webster University
With its home campus in St. Louis, Webster University (www.webster.edu) is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit U.S.-based university providing a network of international residential campuses and a robust online learning program. Founded in 1915, Webster University’s campus network today includes metropolitan, military and corporate locations around the world, as well as traditional campuses in Asia, Europe, North America, and Africa. The university is committed to delivering high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
- News & Events Home
- 2013 News Archive
- 2012 News Archive
- Contact Media Relations Experts
- Webster Today
- Admissions Statistics
- Fast Facts PDF
- Stroble Encourages Women’s Conference Attendees to ‘Join the Table’
- Freshman Preview Day 2/17/14
- Summer Registration
- Webster Men Gain SLIAC Basketball Championship Berth
- Functionality Test
- Alumnus Receives Assistant Attorney General Award
- Webster University Names Scott Kilgallon Director of Athletics
- Psychology Professor Linda Woolf Guides Adoption of American Psychological Association’s New Anti-Torture, Pro-Human Rights Policy
- Webster University’s Animation Program Ranked in National List
- Webster University Participates in Give STL Day
- Gorloks Finish Perfect 26-0 in SLIAC
- Webster University Chess Team Co-Hosts First Tournament for Local Schools
- Webster University Baseball Ascends to Top of d3baseball.com Poll
- Webster University’s Walker School Honors AT&T Chairman & CEO Randall Stephenson
- Gorloks Capture Fifth Straight SLIAC Title
- A World Class Family
- Metro UPass Program Extended into 3rd Year
- Cybersecurity Program Launches in St. Louis This Summer
- Webster Hosts S.O.A.R. Program
- Successful Kick-off for Centennial Film Series
- Webster University’s Study Abroad Program Ranked Among Best in the Nation
- Webster’s Study Abroad Program Ranked Nationally in Open Doors Report
- Ferguson Information
- Kiplinger’s Ranks Webster as a “Best Value” In the United States