Currently teaching at Webster?
We are accepting applications for current Webster University instructors interested
in teaching online.
The following characteristics / qualifications are essential for a successful online teaching experience:
- Exceptional interest and expertise in course content coupled with strong computer and internet proficiency and appropriate access
- A positive attitude and a considerable level of patience for those new challenges that are unique to teaching in an online environment
- Excellent written communication skills for significant interaction with the student
- Appropriate academic credentials in the field with prior Webster experience teaching the course for which you are interested.
If you are interested in teaching online for the George Herbert Walker School of Business
& Technology, please visit here.
For all other Schools and Colleges, please email the following information to email@example.com.
- Your CARS ID
- A current copy of your vitae
- A statement of your interest and qualifications to teach online
- The specific courses you are already approved to teach and have taught on-ground
- Please peruse the complete listing of courses and programs offered online to make sure that the courses of interest are available.
Not a Webster instructor?
At this time, instructors that currently teach at a Webster campus are being given
priority in the application review process.
If you would like to become a Webster instructor, speak to a site director or faculty coordinator at a campus near you.