Dedication to our Military Student
Webster University supports our active-duty service members and veterans. Our online format offers the convenience and flexibility to help balance education with duty, family, and career.
We support our military in the following ways:
- Reduced tuition rates and fee waivers for U.S. Active-Duty Military, Reservists, National Guard and First Responders.
- Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Participation in the TA Top-Up Program.
- Military-friendly change of orders withdrawal policy.
- Acceptance of military credits with our generous transfer policies of 43 and growing cooperative degree programs.
- Acceptance of military credits earned through DANTES/CLEP exams.
- Advisors trained to assist with military and VA benefits.
- Office of Military Affairs to support military students.
Webster University has trained advisors with the knowledge to assist military students with:
- Transfer of military training and prior coursework
- Assistance with military and VA benefits
- Academic Advising
Study While You Serve
Pursue a degree entirely online or combine your education experience by taking both classroom and online courses. No matter where you are in the world, Webster University makes education available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer over 55 online programs of study, Undergraduate courses are 8-16 weeks, and Graduate courses last 8-9 weeks.
Here to Help
Our Office of Military Affairs is available to assist military students with education-related issues at Webster University. They also serve as the primary point of contact for Educational Service Officers and Voluntary Education Coordinators for service member issues. They can be reached at 1-800-981-9801 (ext VETS), or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .