Interested in finding out more about how Webster's online courses and programs work and what to expect? View our Preview to Online Learning at Webster University.
College of Arts & Sciences
- Master of Arts in Gerontology
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Science in Environmental Management
School of Education
- Master of Arts in Communication Arts
- Master of Arts in Education and Innovation
- Master of Arts in Social Science Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Second Language
- Master of Educational Technology (MET)
Education Specialist (Ed.S.)
- School Systems, Superintendency and Leadership
† Undergraduate programs marked with this symbol are considered degree completion programs, requiring students to have earned an associate's degree or 64 credit hours of transferable college credit from a regionally accredited institution for admission to the program. For more information, please speak with the Office of Admission.
§ The online Ed.S. programs in Educational Leadership and School Systems, Superintendency and Leadership are nationally recognized through 2020 by the specialized accreditation association The Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) of NCATE.
School of Business & Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Business and Organizational Security Management
- Master of Arts in Human Resources Development
- Master of Arts in Human Resources Management
- Master of Arts in Information Technology Management
- Master of Arts in Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Master of Science in Finance