Webster University's online courses spring from the University's tradition of academic excellence and innovation. Courses are taught by the same distinguished faculty who teach our traditional classes and adhere to the same rigorous academic standards.
The asynchronous format of Webster's online courses allows you to complete weekly assignments and communicate with your instructor and classmates at times that are convenient for you. No campus visit is required. Most graduate courses are taught in nine-week terms. School of Education courses are taught in eight- and 16-week terms, and undergraduate courses are taught in eight-week terms. There are five terms per year, and you can take online courses or begin a fully online program in any one of these terms.
If you are already a Webster University student, you may register for an online course the same way that you would for any other course. Please make sure the course applies to your program and you have the proper prerequisites for the chosen course. If you need assistance, please consult your academic advisor.
- Find out more by viewing our Preview to Online Learning at Webster University.
- Take a look at what an online course is like at Webster.
- Begin the admissions process or apply now. Visit the Admissions website.
- Register for your first online course. Contact Academic Advising at (800) 982-3847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Service Desk: (866) 435-7270 or http://www.webster.edu/technology/service-desk/index.html
- Online Learning Center: (866) 622-0888 or email@example.com