Registration and Services Online has been integrated into the Connection portal. To access any academic service, including registration, grades, billing and financial aid, please click on the link below to proceed to Connections.
- Go to http://connections.webster.edu.
- Login with your Connections username and password.*
- Locate the Student Academic Services channel on your Student tab.
- Select the link within the channel.
- Enter your Connections username and password again for security purposes.
*New Students: Your Connections activation code is sent to the email address which you used to fill out your application for admission to Webster University. Please use the information contained in this email, which is sent approximately one business day after you have registered for your first course, to setup your Connections account.
All of the following features are available within Connections:
- Register for class
- Check/update your address and phone number
- View/print grades
- View/print your degree audit
- View/print a copy of your schedule
- Update your anticipated graduation date
- Request parking tags
- Print a student copy of your transcript
- See your financial aid information
- View/print your student account
- Pay your student account
- Check out the deferred payment options
If you are a new student and have not received your activation code or are a returning student and are unable to access your Connections account using the information above, please contact the Webster University IT Service Desk at 314-968-5995 or 866-435-7270.