Do you enjoy discussing legal policy and building your knowledge base concerning the law? At Webster, you can integrate your interest in law and legal studies into your career with our Certificate in Paralegal Studies. We'll help you create a foundation based in law studies and provide you with the technical know-how to become a successful paralegal in today's society.
The certificate program in paralegal studies is designed to provide the theoretical and practical education needed by those who work or desire to work as paralegals or legal assistants. Webster University will issue a certificate recognizing the successful completion (C- or better) of a 24-credit-hour core in paralegal studies.
Webster University's St. Louis area paralegal programs are approved by the American Bar Association.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business & Organizational Security Management
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Legal Studies
- MA in Management & Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Criminology
- BA in Legal Studies
- BA in Management
- BA in Psychology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies