MA in Information Technology Management
Most companies can't survive without computer technology -- and the people to manage it.
Webster's master of arts in Information Technology Management focuses on emerging technologies and the management of both the technologies and people engaged in these enterprises.
You'll gain an understanding of information technology as a management tool in facilitating the flow of information throughout the business enterprise. The program is designed for middle managers and others with similar responsibilities. You'll also fine-tune your computer skills through the study of the latest computer technology applications, business operations, and communication and management strategies used for technology centers.
Points of Distinction
- Degree is offered through the Walker School of Business and Technology, which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- As a global university, Webster offers you the distinct advantage of benefiting from the collective wisdom of faculty and alumni throughout the world who have knowledge and experience in many disciplines.
- Courses are available online, at 39 U.S. locations and at the Webster University campus in London, United Kingdom.
- Faculty who practice in the field, allow you to take what you learn in class and apply it at work, and to understand diverse informational needs of employees and provide managers with the tools they need to make better decisions.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business & Organizational Security Management
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Legal Studies
- MA in Management & Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Criminology
- BA in Legal Studies
- BA in Management
- BA in Psychology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies