MS in Finance
The current tumultuous global financial crisis may be the first you have ever experienced in your lifetime, yet less severe financial crises happen every ten or twenty years. Understanding financial modeling, mergers and acquisitions and real options, corporate governance, business ethics and business strategy from a historical and current perspective can be an invaluable asset toward career advancement.
A master's degree in Finance from Webster provides a more quantitative and comprehensive examination of the finance field. You'll advance through corporate finance, investments and market instruments and institutions, and gain significant exposure to accounting and economics. A capstone experience will tie major finance topics together and expose you to literature, and analysis pertinent to the field.
Students who want to take advance certification, including the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP), can take advanced courses in Investments and Portfolio management; while others may focus on Entrepreneurial Finance, Capital Budgeting or International Finance.
You can take the program entirely in a classroom environment at ten locations throughout the U.S., and in London, England, and Vienna, Austria; entirely online; or mix and match online and classroom offerings according to your preference and schedule.
Whatever your preference, you can be sure your investment in an MS in Finance will have a positive impact on your net worth. According the U.S. Census Bureau, employees with a master's degree earn an average of $10,000 more per year than their colleagues.
Points of Distinction
- The program is offered through the Walker School of Business and Technology, which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Small classes promote individual learning.
- Flexible scheduling with online courses to accommodate busy professionals.
- Faculty includes working professionals who have extensive and varied business experience.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1-Year MBA
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Finance
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in International Business
- MA in Marketing
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Management
- BA in Psychology