MA in Marketing
Marketing professionals are responsible for creating brands, developing brand loyalty and creating relationships with customers that goes beyond the brand. Take the next step toward advancing in your profession.
The master's degree in Marketing from Webster University helps students and marketing professionals take their careers to the next level. Focusing on research of human behavior that affects buying decisions, students study marketing concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories while learning about complex marketing decisions.
In the master's in Marketing graduate program, students analyze the strategies involved in marketing products and services in the age of electronic commerce through the successful development of marketing plans.
Marketing Degree Points of Distinction
- Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for MA programs in the Business and Management departments.
- Webster is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit U.S.-based university providing a network of international residential campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Thailand and China.
- Faculty who practice in the field allow you to take your class experience and apply it to real work situations.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1-Year MBA
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Finance
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in International Business
- MA in Marketing
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Management
- BA in Psychology