The North Orlando campus and the South Orlando campus are each managed by a Student Services Team which provides facilities management, faculty support, and one-stop total service to students including inquiries, registration, financial aid advising, on-site academic advising coordination and record-keeping. The Student Services Teams are supported by the Regional Administrative Support Team.
Webster University's premier library system, accessible 24 hours a day.
Webster's online student information system. Check your grades, email, register for classes, and more!
Steps to take when you want an official transcript.
Refer a new student to Webster University and you will receive a free, premium gift per student.
- Counseling Student Handbook
- Professional Counseling Practicum Application Agreement
- Professional Counseling Internship Application Agreement
Information regarding how to finance your education.
Information regarding tuition and fees.
Information on writing a better paper and other resources available to Webster Students.
Students taking courses at this campus can order books online through MBSDirect.
This guide contains three units designed to provide basic information on research and report writing for papers submitted to the Orlando Campuses or Webster University.
- A Short Guide To Assist Students in Preparing Documents for Presentation
- Guide to Research and Report Writing
- Check List for Finalizing Your Paper for Submission
Academic Programs Offered At Orlando:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Health Administration
- MS in Finance
- MA in Business & Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in International Business
- MA in Marketing