Reaching out. In partnership. Local and global.
Webster brings the world closer together - forming innovative partnerships with corporations, community arts organizations, schools, agencies, and other institutions. These partnerships expand educational opportunities, provide real-world experiences, and support the communities we serve. It is uniquely Webster.
How partnership works
- With arts organizations. Sharing resources create programs and stage events.
- With corporations. Providing on-site education for employees, preparing them for the next step in their careers.
- With social service organizations. Supporting programs and effect social change.
- With other universities and colleges. Expanding educational opportunities.
Partnerships in action
- With clinical hospitals and healthcare organizations training Webster's MS in Nurse Anesthesia students during residency.
- With Boeing, AT&T, General American Life Insurance Co., Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc., Walt Disney World and others, providing on-site education to employees.
- With local schools and school districts, Webster provides teacher training and teacher education and introduces reforms in the teaching of children with disabilities.
- With local arts organizations such as the Muny and the Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra, Webster provides master classes, internships, teaching opportunities, and other career-enhancing engagements.
- With local communities throughout our campus network, offering meeting and educational programming to local groups and organizations.
Take the next step