Use Direct Deposit
- Your pay goes straight into your bank account.
- No waiting in line at the bank drive-thru, idling your car and releasing dangerous ozone-depleting emissions.
- Your money is always there on payday, even when you're on vacation.
- To sign up for direct deposit, ask your company's payroll department.
Direct Deposit Facts
- It's convenient. You don't have to go to the bank to cash your check.
- It's safe. No more lost, stolen or misplaced checks. (Did you know that nearly 4 million paychecks are lost or stolen each year?)
- It's reliable. Your money will be available the morning of the payment or sooner.
- It saves time. Did you know that people spend as much as 24 hours each year waiting in line to cash their paychecks?
- You can get your paycheck even when you are out sick or out of town – reassured that the checks you've written will clear.
- It helps you manage your money. You can usually have your paycheck deposited directly into more than one account (such as a checking and a savings account), thus helping you set up a savings plan.
But, according to NACHA-The Electronic Payments Association, the most important reason of all to use Direct Deposit is that it benefits all of us –consumers, companies and the country. Thirty years of success prove that Direct Deposit is safe, confidential, and allows you to easily manage your finances.