Office of the Provost
In the Office of the Provost, we focus on academic and administrative excellence in support of student success. Everything we do aligns the administrative enterprise to support the academic mission of the University.
- Together, we will achieve global academic excellence by infusing concepts of global citizenship throughout the curriculum, enhancing opportunities for scholarly and artistic endeavors worldwide, and attracting and retaining diverse and highly qualified faculty and students from around the world.
- We will provide educational programs to our military men and women, which are relevant to their professions and lives, designed to be accessible and flexible, and embedded with support services to increase student success.
- We will enable the success of our students through innovation and access. Our Online Learning Center will continue to be a priority – offering the same level of quality and rigorous learning opportunities afforded to our brick-and-mortar campus locations.
- We will carve our niche as a global institution and as a sustainable institution – ensuring Webster’s success into its second century and beyond.
- We will continue to enhance the teaching and learning environment for the Webster community by implementing campus master planning for the home campus, expanding and improving facilities at international and extended domestic campuses, and increasing investment in technology to support innovation in teaching and learning.