General Evacuation & Relocation
Each building will have posted site specific maps, for the purpose of evacuation and relocation of people that are affected by the incident. These maps will identify evacuation routes and locations for safe areas and assembly areas within the building and outside of the building. If necessary, people will be instructed on where shelter and assembly may be obtained if the primary shelter/assembly points are inaccessible.
If an area is absent of these evacuation maps, please exit the building via posted exit signs. If a evacuation is called for that requires people to evacuate to a safe area within the building, look for lower level areas away from windows and doors. Such areas might include bathrooms and stairwells.
- General Evacuation & Relocation
- Evacuation Plan for Persons with Disabilities
- Civil Protest
- Bomb Threat
- Hazardous Material Incident
- Armed Intruder
- Public Safety Home
- Crime Prevention
- Rape Aggression Defense System
- Clery Crime & Fire Reports
- Crisis Response
- Sexual Misconduct Information & Resources
- Non-Emergency Law Enforcement Telephone Numbers