MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
Today's era of heightened vulnerability and risk to life and property are causing dramatic changes in the role of security personnel throughout business, industry, and government. Security managers need more training than ever before in this highly specialized field. Demand for managers skilled in critical aspects of security, asset management, and emergency preparedness is skyrocketing and is expected to climb steadily.
Webster offers a comprehensive master's degree in Business and Organizational Security Management to professionals at military bases, companies, and organizations across the country, in partnership with the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS). ASIS is the premier international organization for security professionals and has more than 32,000 members worldwide.
Program curriculum focuses on strategic aspects of the field including government security management, legal and ethical issues in business security management, business assets protection, terrorism and extremist activity, violence in the workplace, emergency planning and information systems security. Classes complement and will assist you prepare for the Certified Protection Professional Program.
In light of today's heightened need for advanced training and education, Webster University also offers the degree online, providing you the ultimate in flexibility. You can take the program entirely in the traditional classroom environment, or entirely online, or mix and match online and classroom offerings according to your preference or schedule.
Points of Distinction
- Small, convenient classes flexibly accommodate work schedules with classes that begin five times each year.
- More than 100 campus locations
- Faculty who practice in the field, share the latest advancements in technology and techniques
- Webster University is the only Tier 1, private, nonprofit university with campus locations around the world including metropolitan, military, online, corporate, and American-style traditional campuses in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting