The graduate program that unites theory and practice — in every program, in every classroom, around the world. With a growing number of graduate students and an extensive network of locations, Webster offers graduate students a unique flexibility within a wide range of degree programs.
We understand that graduate students have a variety of goals — advancing a current career or embarking on a new career. So we, make it easy to connect with the coursework that meets your needs.
Whether you are full-time, part-time, daytime, evening or online, we provide the benefits of a student-centered education with a real-world perspective.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business & Organizational security Management
- MS in Finance
- MA in Human Resource Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
College of Arts & Sciences
School of Communications
- Master of Arts in Media Communications
- Master of Arts in Communications Management
- Maser of Arts in Public Relations
School of Business & Technology
School of Education
- Master of Arts in Communication Arts
- Master of Arts in Education and Innovation
- Master of Arts in Social Science Education
- Master of Educational Technology (MET)
Educational Specialist (Ed.S.)