Spring 1 2014 Schedule
Scott Air Force Base Campus
Spring 1 Schedule
Term: January 6 – March 7, 2014
|ITM 5600||62||Information & Communications Security||Gray||Monday|
|MNGT 5670||62||Managerial Leadership||Friederich||Monday|
|PROC 5820||62||Operations Management||Gusewelle||Monday|
|HRDV 5000||62||Introduction to Human Resources Development||Stroud||Tuesday|
|INTL 5580||62||Politics of Development||Ratliff||Tuesday|
|ITM 5000||62||Information Technology Management: Overview||Frazier||Tuesday|
|MNGT 5590||62||Organizational Behavior||Misiak||Tuesday|
|BUSN 5200||62||Basic Finance for Managers||Shannon||Wednesday|
|HRDV 5560||62||Group Development and Change||Luraschi||Wednesday|
|PROC 6000||62||Integrated Studies in Procurement and Acquisitions Management||Gusewelle||Wednesday|
|HRDV 6000||62||Integrated Studies in Human Resources Development||Richards||Thursday|
|INTL 5560||62||U.S. Foreign Policy||Spradling||Thursday|
|ITM 5400||62||Systems Analysis, Design and Implementation||Smith||Thursday|
|PROC 5000||62||Procurement and Acquisitions Management||Dau||Thursday|
THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
No classes on January 20, 2014 - Martin Luther King Day - Make-up will be arranged in class
All classes meet 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Spring 1 payment, TA, etc. due before December 16, 2013
- Last day to add online classes is January 2, 2014
- New student orientation is January 7, 2014 @ 4:45p.m., room 72
- Last day to add Scott AFB classes is prior to the second class meeting
- Last day to drop a class is January 17, 2014, by noon
- Makeup new student orientation is January 21, 2014 @ 4:45p.m., room 72
- Last day to withdraw from a class is February 14, 2014, by noon
- Petition to graduate when you enroll in your last class: Mandatory to graduate
- Petition to graduate due for March conferral: December 16, 2013
- Grad. evals. due for March grads: January 17, 2014
- Conferral date for March grads: March 8, 2014
- Informal ceremony for all 2014 Scott AFB graduates: tentatively Scott Club, February 27, 2015.
- Formal ceremony: May 10, 2014 by main campus. Deadline to sign up with your local campus is February 28, 2014.
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Webster University - Scott AFB
404 W. Martin St., Room 83
Scott AFB, IL 62225
Phone: (618) 746-4747