Spring 2 2014 Schedule
Scott Air Force Base Campus
Spring 2 Schedule
Term: March 17 – May 16, 2014
|INTL 5685||62||Latin American Area Studies||TBD||Monday|
|ITM 5200||62||Project Management of Information Technology||TBD||Monday|
|MNGT 5650||62||Management and Strategy||TBD||Monday|
|HRDV 5700||62||Career Management||TBD||Tuesday|
|ITM 5300||62||Procurement and Contract Management for IT||TBD||Tuesday|
|INTL 5000||62||Introduction to International Relations||TBD||Wednesday|
|INTL 6000||62||International Relations: Theory and Practice||TBD||Wednesday|
|ITM 6000||62||Final Project in Information Technology Management||TBD||Wednesday|
|MNGT 6000||62||Integrated Studies in Management||TBD||Wednesday|
|HRDV 5630||62||Organization Development and Change||TBD||Thursday|
|INTL 5510||62||Theories of International Relations||TBD||Thursday|
THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Classes will meet on all holidays this term.
All classes meet 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Spring 2 payment, TA, etc. due before March 3, 2014
- Last day to add online classes is March 12, 2014
- New student orientation is March 18, 2014 @ 4:45p.m., room 72, Computer Lab
- Last day to add Scott AFB classes is prior to the second class meeting
- Last day to drop a class is March 28, 2014, by noon
- Makeup new student orientation is April 1, 2014 @ 4:45p.m., room 72, Computer Lab
- Last day to withdraw from a class is April 25, 2014, by noon
- Petition to graduate when you enroll in your last class: Mandatory to graduate
- Petition to graduate due for May conferral: February 1, 2014 - If attending formal ceremony
- Petition to graduate due for May conferral: March 1, 2014 - If not attending formal ceremony
- Grad. evals. due for May grads: March 28, 2014
- Conferral date of May grads: May 17, 2014
- Informal ceremony for all 2014 Scott AFB graduates: tentatively Scott Club, February 27, 2015
- Formal ceremony: May 10, 2014 by main campus. Deadline to sign up with your local campus is February 28, 2014
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for nearly 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.