Summer 2014 Schedule
Scott Air Force Base Campus
Term: May 26 – July 25, 2014
|HRDV 6000||62||Integrated Studies in Human Resources Development||Richards||Monday|
|PROC 6000||62||Integrated Studies in Procurement and Acquisitions Management||Gusewelle||Monday|
|INTL 5100||62||Research Methods and Perspectives||Uwalaka||Tuesday|
|MNGT 5590||62||Organizational Behavior||Misiak||Tuesday|
|HRDV 5000||62||Introduction to Human Resources Development||Williams||Wednesday|
|INTL 5625||62||Middle East Area Studies||Ratliff||Wednesday|
|ITM 5100||62||Information and Communications Systems and Networks||Brashares||Wednesday|
|HRMG 5000||62||Managing Human Resources||Misiak||Thursday|
|INTL 5530||62||International Law||Spradling||Thursday|
|ITM 5400||62||Systems Analysis, Design and Implementation||Smith||Thursday|
THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
CLASSES WILL MEET ON ALL HOLIDAYS THIS TERM!
All classes meet 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Summer payment, TA, etc. due by May 12, 2014
- Last day to add online classes is May 22, 2014
- New student orientation is May 27, 2014 @ 4:45 p.m., room 72
- Last day to add Scott AFB classes is prior to the second class meeting
- Last day to drop a class is June 6, 2014 by noon
- Makeup new student orientation is June 10, 2014 @ 4:45 p.m., room 72
- Last day to withdraw from a class is noon July 4, 2014
- Petition to graduate when you enroll in your last class: Mandatory to graduate
- Petition to graduate for August Conferral: May 15, 2014
- Grad. evals. due for August Grads: June 6, 2014
- Formal Graduation Ceremony held May 2015 by main campus. Deadline to sign up with your local campus is February 28, 2015
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Webster University - Scott AFB
404 W. Martin St., Room 83
Scott AFB, IL 62225
Phone: (618) 746-4747