Fall Elections - September 19-22
Applications accepted through September 9, 2016
- Available positions for Fall 2016
- Senators - Job Descriptions
- George Herbert Walker School of Business and Technology (One Seat Available - Fall 2016)
- School of Education (One Seat Available - Fall 2016)
- At-Large (4 seats available)*
- Positions elected Spring 2016 for 2016-17 Academic Year
*Indicates positions that are always elected during the Fall semester
SGA positions that become available in the middle of the academic year are filled by appointment of the SGA President or an election at a regularly scheduled SGA meeting. To apply for mid-year positions, submit a completed Application for Candidacy by the Monday prior to the SGA meeting at which a vote will take place.
- Students pursuing an elected position must be a currently enrolled in good standing academic, judicial and financial standing with Webster University. To run for or hold a position in the Student Government Association students must have
- Job Duties for Officer and Senator positions are listed in Article V of the SGA Constitution.
- Candidates must abide by Campaign Rules, which will be sent with application confirmation by the Elections Commissioner.
- Candidate information will be shared with The Journal and on the SGA website.
- In addition to weekly meetings on Tuesdays from 3pm-5pm, Officers and Senators are required to attend the Student Leader Convocation, Delegate's Agenda and Delegate's Agenda Response each semester, maintain regular office hours during the semester (1–2 hours per week) and attend University-wide and SGA meetings for the committees to which they are appointed.