For Student Organizations
The Student Government Association logo is a key element in presenting SGA in a unified and consistent visual manner to the public, which is necessary in building organization recognition and reinforcing organization image.
Basic Logo Guidelines:
- Use the logo in all printed or electronic communications from SGA.
- Any event funded by the Programming Pool must put the SGA logo on their official event poster in equal proportion to other logos.
- Do not modify or embellish the logo in any way.
- The logo must be large enough to be easily visible and legible.
- The logo can be used in reverse against a dark background.
- Do not modify the colors of the logo.
Click on the link to download a high-resolution jpg, suitable for reproduction. For further questions about the correct use of the Webster logo, please contact the Director of Communications at SGADOC@webster.edu.