MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
When coordinating a supply shipment to troops or purchasing the correct amount of raw materials to prevent a plant shut-down, knowledge and experience in purchasing, sales, supply chains, inventory and distribution is critical. At Webster University, the master's degree in Procurement and Acquisitions Management enables students to effectively apply important procurement principles and analyze complex management situations.
The graduate program in procurement and acquisitions management encourages students to examine the legal framework for acquisition contracts and translate needs assessments into operating methodologies. Classes also cover the competitive and financial environment related to price proposals utilizing the techniques of cost and price analysis and investment returns. Procurement management professionals find value in the program's focus on physical distribution management, warehouse management and layout, transportation and customer service.
In light of today's heightened need for advanced training and education, Webster University also offers this master's degree online, providing students with flexibility. The procurement and acquisition management degree program is available as a traditional classroom and online graduate program, as well as a hybrid program with classroom and online class offerings to accommodate busy schedules.
Procurement and Acquisitions Management Points of Distinction
- The Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for BS, BA, MBA, MA, MS, and doctoral programs in the Business and Management departments.
- Procurement and acquisitions management courses are offered at 21 locations in the United States (in proximity to most military bases) and at campuses in Leiden, the Netherlands.
- All required courses in this program can be completed in a traditional classroom setting, online, or a combination of both.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting