MS in Computer Science/Distributed Systems
In today's world, companies need employees with technical computer skills and advanced computer science knowledge. For students who are interested in shaping the future of computers and becoming influential computer science professionals, a master's degree in Computer Science with emphasis in distributed systems from Webster University provides a competitive career advantage.
Concentrating on the theory and practice of distributed information systems, graduate
students learn the underlying principles on which computer technology is based. Webster
University students also learn how to use the most current tools in the computer science
field. The graduate program focuses on the study of Internet working standards, fundamental
concepts of computer networks and principles of homogeneous database technology and
distributed database systems.
Successful students in the computer science degree program are able to document an application with both user documentation and technical documentation and have a developed understanding of algorithms, data structures, systems analysis, C++ programming language and operating systems theory.
Computer Science Points of Distinction
- Faculty who practice in the field allow you to take what you learn and immediately apply it at work.
- Small, convenient classes and individualized teaching speed up the learning process.
- State-of-the-art technology and systems prepare you for the most current job demands resulting from dynamic changes in the business world.
- Curriculum designed to provide graduates with a competitive career advantage.
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Distributed Systems (M.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Information Technology (B.S.)
- Minor in Computer Science
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting