History. Community. Diversity.
Minutes from St. Louis, Missouri, Webster's home campus is nestled in Webster Groves, a charming and historic residential suburb of St. Louis. Due to small class sizes and an abundance of events throughout the year, allow students the opportunity to share in a rich educational experience.
Webster Groves is known for Victorian homes, music stores, and unique restaurants that complement the theaters and green spaces on campus. St. Louis is near by, with all the cultural and entertainment opportunities of a historic metropolitan city has to offer.
Vibrant campus. Dynamic student life.
- One of the most diverse student populations for any school
- Dynamic student life with many organizations, activities, and opportunities to serve the community
- 3,002 undergraduate students and 2,317 graduate students at the St. Louis home campus
- 198 full-time faculty teach at the St. Louis home campus
- 725 students live on campus.
- More than 100 undergraduate and graduate majors
- 14 NCAA Division III men's and women's athletic teams
- Nationally-ranked competitive chess team
- 200+ on-campus films, plays, and concerts every year
The Webster World Traveler Program allows students to apply for a free round-trip plane ticket to study at one of our international campuses.